Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jessica Simpson decides to make her own sexy lingerie line

sexy_Jessica_Simpson sexy_Jessica_Simpson-2

Jessica Simpson is launching her own range of sexy lingerie. The curvaceous actress and singer came up with the idea while she was shopping for underwear.

A friend of the 'Dukes of Hazzard' star said: "Jess finds it really hard to find bras that she likes so she's decided to make her own."

The 25-year-old singer, who recently divorced husband Nick Lachey after three years of marriage, once confessed how much she loves her breasts.

Jessica said: "I have amazing boobs. They're just perfect. At school, my boobs were bigger than all my friends and I was afraid to show them.

"Now, I feel they make my outfits look better. They're like an accessory." Her younger sister, 21-year-old Ashlee, became the face of Victoria's Secrets new 'Pink' lingerie collection last month.

No comments:

Post a Comment